Going Out: your Holidays in Dolomites
Before revealing the restaurants, shops, bars, night hot spots and events worth a visit, we would like to emphasize the fact that the culture of the Dolomites is more Germanic than Italian.
As this area became Italian only after the First World War, the Austrian-Germanic influence is clearly visible just about everywhere: postcard-perfect alpine, tyrolean style chalets, lederhosen and accordion and wood as primary material used in buiding.
Many things to do during your Holidays in Dolomites
The informal but understated atmosphere exhaled by the peaceful und affluent villages will induce deep relaxation, you will feel like back in touch with yourself. There are many spots and festivals in Alta Badia worth a visit during your Holidays in Dolomites. It is a difficult task indeed to make a choice!
So we are speaking from our point of view and we would you like to share some secrets with you.
Some secrets for your perfect Holidays in Dolomites
Shopping near Corvara
- Sport Kostner In Corvara, find everything you might possibly need for mountain adventures, prestigious brands like The North Face, Arc’teryx, Patagonia, Millet and more… probably the region’s most famous store for snowboards.
- Sport & Style In Corvara, Sport Kostner’s sister store selling Burberry, Prada and other renowned fashion brands.
- Alberto Pocchiesa In Corvara, smart, casual and sports footwear.
- Boutique Monicain Corva Trendy store selling top ski and tyrolean fashion.
- Maja Dresh in Carvara and San Cassia
Very popular between the young selling the latest jeans fashion.
- Optik Will
Find a suitable pair of eye or sun glasses for your holiday “Arcade Optik Foto” in Corvara, Italy’s famous brands of sun glasses to be found, Gucci, Prada… you name it.
- Lüch da Pcei In San Cassiano, extra fine store selling homemade cheese from the area.